- Employment: Part-time
Hello! We’re Hatchery – China’s culinary incubator – and we help connect, validate and grow innovative food and beverage products and concepts in Beijing.
We were hatched in May 2015 in Beijing following the success of our first pop-up concept Buena Onda, a Peruvian pisco and ceviche bar, and have since grown our incubator footprint in Beijing and launched a number of well received food concepts. We’re moving quickly to develop the Hatchery platform as a China-wide food and beverage incubator.
- Serves and ensures that all customers have a positive experience at Arcade;
- Dealing with any queries and complaints and referring them to the General Manager or Duty Manager on site as appropriate
- Maintaining a welcoming and friendly atmosphere
- Works behind the bar as necessary, selling drinks and preparing interval orders
- Assist restocking of the Bar
- Maintains other hygiene and Food Safety requirements, in the bar following ‘clean as you go’ principles as required, and as directed by the Duty Manager
- Completes stock takes of bar stock and cleaning materials in the weekly schedule.
- Maintains a high standard of tidiness throughout Arcade.
- Experience working in a service industry would be a great asset but is not required.
- Able to work under pressure, possess a positive and professional attitude in overcoming problems
- Ability to communicate smoothly in both English and Mandarin.
- Appreciate the time and do not arrive late to assigned shift
- Able to commit a minimum of 15 hours of work in 1 week.
- Proactive, and has a basic understanding of the nature of how the F&B works.
Within the first 2 weeks of training, you'll be offered 20RMB/hour. Once the training is over, you will be able to negotiate your hourly wage depending on your performance, experience, and weekly availability.
- Our incubator is located in Guomao, CBD.
- We offer free staff meal to our employees.
- You would get 50% off on your orders.
- We have a very diverse team where it allows you to better improve your language & intercultural communication skills
- We provide free training to our employees, so if you have new F&B related skills you'd like to learn OR a specific area you’d like to work on, this is your chance!
• Walk the talk: we love doing what we say we will and backing that up with endless enthusiasm ensuring customer satisfaction!
• Customer delight: we foster a culture of delighting our customers and putting their needs as the priority for our platform model.
• 1+1=3: collaboration creates synergy and additional value, where the sum of the whole is bigger than all the parts!
Relentless curiosity: we always ask our why/so what? and then work together to improve things for the wider benefit