We’re a diversified team of over 1800+ world-class hospitality professionals working in more than 150 unique business roles running numerous hotels, restaurants, unique retail, attractions and spa businesses under a 120- acre roof. We're also part of an even larger private North American hospitality enterprise which spans both Canada and the United States- and includes our 2 other Niagara Falls sister hotels - the Marriott Fallsview and Marriott on the Falls Hotels. And if that's not impressive enough to outline the wealth of career opportunities we can offer you - we even have our onsite brewery - the Niagara Brewing Company! We principally choose to operate our businesses in co-operation with some of the World’s most- respected and most- valued brands: Sheraton, Christienne Spa, Crowne Plaza, Massimo's, Rainforest Cafe, Hard Rock Cafe, Perkins, Hershey’s, Coca-Cola, Starbucks and Fallsview Indoor Waterpark – to name but a few. Many of our businesses are award winning internationally- recognized as best in class: Sheraton Conference Centre, Hard Rock Cafe, Rainforest Cafe, Hershey, 4 Starbucks, and Perkins. Our Fallsview Indoor Waterpark is internationally recognized by the World Waterpark Association and TripAdvisor and we’re a previous winner of the Distinguished Hotelier of the Year Gold award for the Falls Avenue Resort. If you aspire to be part of a business that continually pushes itself for greatness and makes Niagara Falls even more unique.
What are you waiting for, apply now!!!
This position is responsible for the supervision of the Guest Service Department, ensuring the highest level of guest service by consistently exceeding guest expectations and maximizing potential revenue, ensuring results are achieved in accordance with objectives, performance and quality standards established by the Company.
Coordinate guest service staff. Project management and continually look for ways to improve guest service operations in order to increase revenue and decrease costs. Assist with administrative support as necessary to meet standards.
• Commitment to excellent customer service, knowledge of company products and services
• Demonstrate strong leadership skills and excellent organizational and time management skills
• The ability to work under pressure and manage several tasks simultaneously; excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as cooperatively within a team setting
• Resolve guest complaints in an efficient and courteous manner
• Demonstrate professional telephone manners
• Attention to detail
• Post-Secondary education in a related field or the equivalent in education and experience
• Must be able to work shift work and holidays.