- Employment: Full-time
Accountable for financial integrity and transparency of accounting and financial reporting
Ensure accounting policy adherence and standardization
Deliver sound accounting judgment and decisions
Secure compliance with ICS/SOx, thereby reducing risk of material misstatements and finding right balance between cost and control
Review processes, identify and asses related financial reporting risks and set appropriate mitigating controls
Lead team to ensure adequate resources and competency for continuous improvements
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Leads monthly financial closing process, and is accountable for the integrity of the ORU financial statements, including supporting activities such as GL account reconciliations; will co-sign the Representation Letters RBP 903, 904, 905 with the ORU BP. Acts as first line of defense.
2. Accountable for the effectiveness of internal control system of the ORU, working with the business control owners, Infosys and the Internal Controls specialist team.
3. Accountable for the effectiveness of internal control system of the ORU, working with the business control owners, Infosys and the Internal Controls specialist team.
4. Leads local interactions for ORU with external auditors and internal auditors, and organizes Accounting Operations and Infosys team members to support audit requirements and successfully complete audit activities.
5. Collaborates with the Hub R2R Lead and Segment Chief Accountants to provide the accounting and related business context information necessary to secure Segment reporting.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
– Integrity of: Balance Sheet Reviews, ICS/SOx Financial Reporting controls, RBP rep. letters. Timeliness and Quality of # acct recons,
– No audit issues in the ORU(s) – CSU/KPMG/IA
– Quarterly ICS self-assessment scores, control issues identified by CSU,PIA and KPMG.
– MEC Quality Score, # of manual journal entries, # of BCS entries,
– Works with Infosys to improve quality – Resolve ticket resolution and escalates when relevant.
– Severity of issues identified in audits, success in addressing audit issues noted on a timely basis
– Documented accounting reviews (BSR, Pre-MEC, MEC TS)
Experienced in analyzing internal control systems and specific controls, and identifying and addressing control weaknesses.
Previous experience with core elements of R2R process, including an understanding of the MEC process, RACI, etc.
Extensive experience in working with audit teams and successfully addressing audit requests. External or internal audit experience desirable, but not required
Demonstrated experience articulating the link between accounting and business events
HAVE ABILITY TO SPEAK ITALIAN