- Date: 18/01/2019
- Time: 18:00 - 20:45
Workshop-type crash course for people without coding skills looking for options to boost their journey while keeping lean with low operational costs; during the workshop we will focus only in practical stuff introducing digital tools to ...
1. Design and launch your web and mobile sites using online drag and drop tools.
2. Get super-fast and affordable translation of documents by professionals.
3. Design, prototype and make an interactive demo of your APPs or mini-programs.
4. Manage your event registration, ticketing and merchandising.
5. Set-up your e-shop and start to sell.
6. Prepare professional graphic material ready for the print shop.
7. Surf seamlessly the web regardless the language of the site.
8. Generate simple WeChat / Alipay applets or mini-programs to catch first revenues
(*) This workshop is only introductory to each of the applications or tools mentioned above; further in-depth step-by-step explanation available in separate workshops (ask Mentor about dates and availability).
Luis Sarre is a serial entrepreneur who has founded startups in Mexico and China. Luis is currently building an online-to-offline (O2O) community for open innovation, connecting entrepreneurs, start-ups, investors, incubators, accelerators and thinkers from global scene into Chinese ecosystem and vice-versa. Luis has being appointed as Entrepreneurship Guidance Expert by Shanghai Municipality; and Technology Innovation Expert by Liaocheng Municipality.
Early stage to mature start-ups looking for solutions to boost their operation while keeping low costs. It is not mandatory yet recommended to bring your laptop or tablet to review the tools in your own digital environment.
Bring a photo ID and scan it at the guest registration tablets at the front desk; if it ID does not successfully scan, please check in at the tablet as a guest of "Meetup Event".