- Employment: Full-time
AskJerry is the biggest player in China’s fast growing cocktail industry, and funded by Pernod Ricard a Fortune 500 Company. Consisting of an online cocktail community, a chat bot-powered WeChat Official Account, a 1-hour alcohol delivery service, and a cocktail catering service – we are on a mission to build cocktail culture in China one drink at a time.
We are actively seeking an experienced individual to be our new Senior Marketing Associate. You will be managing our online and offline content production, working directly with our creative team to grow our cocktail community.
The ideal candidate should be someone who excels in communication, wants to be an integral part of a team, and has experience in Chinese social media. Our company is definitely run with a startup mentality – we are fast paced and flexible, with a huge opportunity to grow with the business and affect change on the cocktail industry in Shanghai.
• Create and execute the company marketing strategy
• Build and maintain organization within the creative team (copywriters and designers)
• Plan and execute online and offline marketing and promotion activities
• Manage content across all brand social media accounts
• Build relationships with channel partners (F&B, hospitality, retail lifestyle brands)
• Monitor, analyze, and report on our online performance and consumer data
• Build relationships with corporate clients
• Fluency in Chinese & English
• 3+ years experience in marketing, social media, advertising, or consulting
• University degree (Business, Marketing, or other discipline)
• Excellent communicator and organizer
• Work experience in F&B preferred
• Access to resources and collaboration with Pernod Ricard
• Fast & Flexible startup environment
• Creative work environment
• Social security & flexible holidays