- Employment: Full-time
Are you passionate about selling a platform that will impact how consumers interact with their favorite brands? Do you agree that messaging is the most convenient way to interact with businesses? Are you ready to work with top tier brands (Chinese and International)? Are you a native Chinese with good command of English?
If so, we need to speak.
Livecom’s vision is to empower consumers to make the transition from wasting time on the phone to messaging with their brands, just like they do with friends and family. Messaging is not another communications channel like voice or even chat. It is a transformation of the brand-consumer relationship!
Livecom is the platform for all-channel customer communication. This intelligent, web-based platform bundles chat messages, telephone, voice and video conversations, emails, web interactions, Wechat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Weibo and native APP messages, customer logs and surfing behavior into one customer profile. Livecom delivers high-end tailor made solutions with their unified communication platform and integrates to CRM, ERP, WFM, OMS seamlessly.
What should you be able to do?
- Guide and support the change of how your brands will manage relationships with their customers
- Plan and execute sales strategies with the goal to exceed the set sales quota
- Manage your deals through our sales process
- Develop and grow personal relationships at the customer’s decision level and with our partners
- Understand Net Promoter and Customer Satisfaction scores
What do you need?
- You are young, eager and ready to grow
- You are not afraid of rejection
- Have an understanding of contact center, internet, e-commerce, or online marketing
- ability to close new business
- ability to grow and retain existing business
- Be transformative, energetic, a hunter, self-starter, fast learner, big thinker and team player
- Ability to quickly learn and clearly communicate complicated concepts
- Be comfortable and excited by negotiations
- MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Living in Shanghai
- Native in Chinese, Fluent in English
What do you get?
- A dedicated team to help you achieve your and the company goals
- Flexibility to execute plans in your own way
- Excellent compensation, a good salary and a superb commission plan
- Freedom (be ready to handle that!)