- Employment: Full-time
(Jiaxing City, Zhejiang Province, China)
Our client is a leading supplier of exterior auto parts with No. 1 market share in China and growing relevance globally. It was
primarily engaged in designing, manufacturing and marketing of trims, decorative parts, body structural parts and seat frame
systems. The company supplies to the major automakers which hold more than 80% of global market share. These include
Nissan, Toyota, Ford, GM, Daimler Chrysler, Volkswagen, Honda, BMW, Peugeot-Citroen, Hyundai and Mitsubishi.
- Work with Manager to develop and implement resource and talent management plans to meet business and succession
- Recruit front line positions for different functions (sales, service, operation, etc.)
- Liaison with search firms and manage channels (online job postings, etc.)
- Develop new recruitment channels, searching new vendor etc.
- Campus recruiting and job fair, alumni
- Reports: Data collecting and data analysis
- New staff on board training -Orientation
- Coordinate and support function training and development projects
- Involve in potential’s development plan and Career path
- Support function managers coach and mentor high potential employees
- Staff transfer and promotion process coordination
- Support and coach line managers on Performance Review
- Build personal relationships with Senior Managers and key stakeholders to foster collaborative working
- Support organizing staff events
- Labor law consulting
- Support line managers on urgent cases/labor dispute
- Engagement survey
- Bachelor or above degree in Human Resources or Business Administration
- Working experience with HR management would be preferred
- Native English speaker come from Europe and basic communication in Chinese
- Proficient in Microsoft office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Self-motivated; detail oriented; flexible; able to work under pressure
- Willing to help people
What you’ll get in return:
As a team member, you'll be working in the HR department and have opportunities in learning and working on HR business in Jiaxing City about 2 years, and then be sent to our branch office in Europe as an independent HR manager.
How to Apply