- Employment: Internship
Internship in Head Hunting Firm
THE JACE-KELLY Leadership Acquisitions (hereafter “TJK”) is the only executive recruitment consulting firm that specializes in sophisticated and charming executives. TJK offers a one-of-a-kind strategic partnering service to those companies that seek for a greater success in China. Already a successful business (growing at high double digits each year for the past five years), we work very closely with some of the most successful MNCs in consumer sectors, private equity, banking and so on, winning big in China.
To know more about our company, please visit our website on http://www.jace-kelly.com.
Do you have little or no idea on what you want to do or maybe you would like a change of career? Are you not afraid of challenges, growth and hard work? Do you have a passion for studying people? Are you looking for an opportunity to explore yourself? We are looking for an active intern, who can be both independent and a good team player. Feel free to apply! You must be available at least four out of five whole working days per week for a total of six months. Your English must be good. You can be of any academic background. You can be a Chinese or a foreigner. You don’t have to be pursuing a career in recruitment or HR. You can be a student or not. It is a unique and intensive 6 months internship program with an international environment to thrive in.
1. In-house recruitment, including resume screening, phone interview and face to face candidate interview
2. Assist consultant to do research and analysis of candidates Responsible for the daily discipline, attendance and performance appraisal, HR issues such as promotion
3. Responsible for receiving visitors, answering/transferring phone calls correctly, recording and delivering messages
4. Responsible for arranging the meeting rooms and providing related conference services (such as equipment, cleaning management, etc.)
5. Participating in one special business project, such as PR, litigation, consulting, best practice
Knowledge and skills you will get from this internship:
1. Intern training, more understanding of the industry and the position
2. The success formula of both small businesses as well as big MNCs winning in China.
3. A complete recruitment business cycle
4. Grow your own Guanxi (i.e. people connections) into a forest.
5. Persuasion. Driving people do what they don’t usually do.
6. Hearts reading. Discovering what a hiring manager truly wants.
1. You need to be excellent in both written and oral English
2. You have to be a skilled communicator, or have a passion for people
3. You must be responsible, proactive and self-motivated
4. You must be able to work under pressure
5. Compulsory: available a minimum of 5 working days per week, for a period of 5 to 6months
Paid Internship: The amount of subsidy we give will help your meals and transportation, but will not cover your entire living cost.
You can send your CV and a cover letter, describing one of your proudest moments and one of your failures.
You can also contact me on this platform if you have any more questions about this position.
THE JACE-KELLY Leadership Acquisitions