- Employment: Internship
1. Structuring and standardizing the data.
2. Automating the data processing flow.
3. Participating in the Application Programming Interface with other departments and users.
4. Building and optimizing the framework and modules needed in the process of data quisition, processing and visualization.
5. Coordinating internal and external resources to complete the technology requirement.
1. Over 2 years of programming experience, with a solid programming base.
2. Proficient in using the mainstream development framework, understanding source code is preferred.
3. Proficient in database technology, with experience of handling big data is preferred.
4. Be able to provide technical guidance, coordinate and help other team members.
5. Have a good programming habit, willing to study the latest technology and tools by Developer Forum etc.
As it is an internship, the candidate should have a Student Visa. Those candidates who succeed at internship may apply for a full time position at our company.
Send your CV.