- Employment: Full-time
Looking for [German Online Community Management Specialist]!!
Company: Our client is a technology company which operates a range of content platforms that inform, educate, entertain and inspire people across language, culture and geography. All products/business/service are developed based on AI.
1. Build long-term relationships with new and existing users in the social media and entertainment industry and follow through to a successful agreement
2. Responsible for user operation and management, focus on the top and mid level creators, develop strategies to increase DAU, user activation and user loyalty
3. Possess a strong understanding of our product, our competition in the industry and position to leverage them into impactful marketing activities
4. Execution or attendance of local events or shows
1.Proficient language skills in both German and English.
2. 1.5 + years experience in a community management or community related role required;
3. Outgoing personality required – you will be required to walk into networking events and be comfortable introducing yourself to strangers;
4. BS/MS degree in journalism, media, communications, marketing, English, or PR preferred;
5. Deep passion for creating and managing virtual communities (please include you musical.ly username along with your application);
6. Pro-active, collaborative, creative, and energetic;
7. musical.ly evangelist – you need to be passionate about the community, so please only apply if you genuinely enjoy and are ready to engage with musical.ly;
8. Willingness to work around the clock – being a top talent manager involves working some evenings and weekends and responding to community members outside of work hours.