- Employment: Full-time
Looking for a Consultant for a boutique management consultancy company that partners its largely multinational clients to enable “Vision to Implementation”
You will be responsible for a broad range of consulting and facilitation-related activities including proposal writing, project planning, quantitative/ qualitative research design and analysis, conceptualization and implementation of strategic projects.
- Degree in Business Management / Administration, Economics, Psychology, Marketing or Social Sciences
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience in consulting, training, operations or customer service
- Have had experience in designing and facilitating training workshops for corporate audience
- Quickly become familiar with client business challenges and technologies to understand the environment for change and act as a trusted adviser to client stakeholders while leading change
- Enjoy innovating to drive faster adoption, greater utilization, and higher proﬁciency regarding the changes impacting employees in the organization in order to achieve business objectives
- Self-motivated with strong leadership , able to work under pressure and in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Emotionally intelligent, with excellent communication and presentation skills, especially with senior management level
- Proﬁcient in English and MS Office, Especially PowerPoint.
How to Apply
Kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org