- Employment: Full-time
(Da Nang, Vietnam)
European manufacturing company with global footprint (Europe, NAFTA, North Africa
and Asia) and global headcount over 600 people. With more than 10 years presence in China, in year 2018 they will expand their global presence with a new production site in Central Vietnam and they are looking for candidates to apply for the position of Plant Manager.
Reporting to the Global Industrial Director in Spain and locally to the Asia Pacific
Managing Director, your main responsibilities will be:
- Responsible for the routine and organization of the company industrial
- Setting-up, planning and managing the production processes to achieve the
- Manufacture the company products following the Group Quality, Safety and
Environmental procedures and ensure all systems and processes follow all local standards and regulations.
- Analyze and investigate the Non-conformities together with the Quality
department, applying corrective actions to eliminate them.
- Keep the factory well organized and clean making sure all the equipment’s
are well maintained and in proper working order. Follow and manage 5S procedures.
- Ensure optimal cooperation between the different departments within the plant, to enable the company and each department to meet its objectives.
- Leading and developing the subordinates, enhancing the competence of the
- Bachelor or Master in Engineering or related field.
- More than 10 years working experience with a minimum of 5 years working experience in similar position in manufacturing companies, preferably in the automotive industry.
- Previous experience in other Asian countries in similar Management position.
- Knowledge of production management methods, prevention of occupational risks and manufacturing costing.
- Demonstrated strong leadership, team building and coaching skills.
- Highly motivated and results oriented with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Previous working experience with SAP will be an advantage.
- Proficiency with both written and spoken Spanish and English.
How to Apply:
Send your CV and Cover Letter to Spanish Chamber of Commerce in Shanghai at email@example.com