- Employment: Internship
Do you love to cook and checking out new recipes? Are you excited about technology and social media? Then you’ll fit right in at SideChef.
We are an American start-up company building a revolutionary cooking application that launched in September 2014. The team is a seasoned bunch of movers and shakers, software developers, and fellow connoisseurs of food.
We are looking for talented individuals looking to join our Content Team, learn and be inspired by a high-energy entrepreneurial environment bent on changing the world, one plate at a time. Interns will focus on developing marketable skills through both observations, research, and hands-on experience.
They’ll be a fluent English speaker and have a flair for cross-cultural communication. They’ll be a 'people-person’ looking to join a social, high-energy team. They’ll be keen on networking through Shanghai’s burgeoning food scene and have a knack for social media, staying up to date on trends in tech, food, and innovation. They’ll also love checking out food blogs, being creative in the kitchen, and think looking at pictures and videos of food all day sounds like a dream job!
The position is based in Shanghai.
Reach out to Sandie at email@example.com if you have any questions!
* Content importing by adding recipes and other food-related content to SideChef apps and other apps powered by SideChef
* Increase brand awareness and collaboration through various outreach methods
* Conduct market research as needed to reach team and company goals
* Fluent in English
* Excellent organizational skills
* Strong written and communication skills
* Working knowledge of Photoshop or other photo editing software, a plus, but not required
* Highly organized and detail-oriented
* Team Player
* Enthusiastic and self-motivated
* Able to thrive in a fluid start-up environment, with dynamic challenges day to day
* Must love food
This position is a MINIMUM 3-month full-time internship. 3000RMB monthly stipend provided for food and travel.