- Employment: Full-time
The IT Administrator will play a key role in supporting both Riviera Events and The Hotelier Awards with its websites, servers, email platforms and CRM system for the 7 offices across Greater China.
They shall assist (but not limited to) with the following:
Assist with keeping both websites up to date, and managing any troubleshooting of the site/servers.
Website maintenance, wordpress updates and leading new developments.
Assist with managing the company’s Microsoft 365 email platform/technical issues.
Assist with managing the company’s Netsuite by Oracle CRM platform and any troubleshooting or customisations required.
Support with the company’s database.
Provide level 1 support to the company’s end users.
Qualifications & Abilities
1. Bachelor degree
2. Fluent in Chinese and highly proficient in English
3. Technical knowledge: HTML, Website management (Wordpress preferable), Local Networking, Netsuite by Oracle CRM, Mac OS & Windows.
4. Attention to detail, hard working and driven
5. Ability to take on tasks independently
6. Responsible, can be held accountable for tasks