- Employment: Full-time
AskJerry is the biggest player in China’s fast growing cocktail industry, and funded by Pernod Ricard a Fortune 500 Company. Consisting of an online cocktail community, a chat bot-powered WeChat Official Account, a 1-hour alcohol delivery service, and a cocktail catering service – we are on a mission to build cocktail culture in China one drink at a time.
We are actively seeking a talented and experienced tech lead to oversee the conceptual design and implementation of our new platform. You will have the chance to network with clients, vendors, and in-house personnel as well as form a dream team of experts for each platform department to maximize resources and efficiency.
The ideal candidate should be someone who excels in communication, wants to be an integral part of a team, and has extensive experience in China’s mobile tech landscape. Our company is definitely run with a startup mentality – we are fast paced and flexible, with a huge opportunity to grow with the business and affect change on the cocktail industry in Shanghai.
• Establish a technical vision with the development team and work with developers/3rd parties to execute its development
• Create and implement short and long-term strategies in terms of technological growth
• Lead the implementation and support of technological solutions
• Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
• Anticipate details of future projects by communicating directly with customers and staying informed of relevant trends and industry news.
• Oversee company CRM solution and overall data strategy
• Spearhead recruitment of in-house development team
• Strong Chinese & English communication skills.
• Full-stack experience
WeChat Mini Program development & WeChat environment experience strongly preferred
• Experience with Chat-bot development is a huge plus
• Working together with one of the biggest alcohol distributors in the world
• Unique opportunity to help change the Chinese alcohol industry
• Awesome creative work environment
• Ability to learn bartending skills!
• Social security & 10 paid-day holiday